BACHELOR, MASTER & Ph.D. STUDIES
The Ioannis & Aikaterini Samaras Scholarship of Non Profit Partnership this year opens again its doors to grand new scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. We are inviting young men and women with great minds to participate in our program and to expand our scholarship family, which we proudly support to accomplice their studies and help them make their dreams come true, thus contributing to a world better for all.
The Ioannis & Aikaterini Samaras Scholarship of Non Profit Partnership announces its annual scholarship program for Bachelor, Master and Ph.D. studies for the academic year 2022-2023. The program is addressed to high school graduates or senior students of Greek and foreign universities.
Up to 6 scholarships will be awarded:
- For Bachelor, Master and Ph.D. levels in all scientific fields (health, economics, arts, etc).
- For universities in Greece and other countries of the European Union and the United Kingdom.
- For programs starting in 2022-2023.
- Applicants can apply for one program & one country ONLY.
|Level of studies||Greece||Abroad|
Application Closing Date Monday 25/07/2022 at 23:59 pm
* We would like to inform you that the deadline for submitting applications for the grant of a scholarship has been extended until 18/09/2022 in order to make it easier for candidates to gather supporting documents due to the circumstances.
Contact details Leoforos Kapodistriou 38-40,
Marousi 151 23
For more information, please contact [email protected]
Terms & Conditions of Participation
- 1. Have a Secondary Education Degree.
- 2. Have a place of permanent residence of parents different from the place of their postgraduate studies.
- 3. Not have received a scholarship from another institution, nor any other financial support.
- 4. Have completed their first degree by the age of 23 and their master degree by the age of 25. The above age limits do not apply in case of studies in the field of medical science.
- 5. Provide a description of the study program and the University they have opted for.
- 6. State the number of semesters completed.
- 7. Has attained a score of at least 17.000 points in the National Greek Exams of May-June 2022 (score including only the main exam subjects, not including additional exam subjects)
- 1. Greek University Degree or Bachelor/Master Degree or other equivalent degree of a foreign University.
- 2. Study Program starting in 2022-2023.
- 3. Information on the duration of the program based on the indicative study program.
- 4. European Union Countries and the United Kingdom.
- 5. Full-time studies.
- 6. Annual assessment of the progress for the extension of scholarship.
1. University of study for postgraduate students
∙Greek University Graduates.
∙Holders of equivalent degrees from Educational Institutions abroad.
2. Minimum Graduation Score
∙International Baccalaureate (IB): 30/45
or General High School Diploma: 17,5/20.
3. Minimum Score
∙Greek Universities: Very Good
∙French Universities: Very Good
∙German Universities: Very Good
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport.
- Copy of degree.
- Candidate's personal transcript.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Document proving acceptance from the host University, if any.
- Postgraduate program (from the University website).
- High School Diploma and Transcript for Secondary Education graduates.
- Civil Status.
- Official recent OAED document in case of unemployed parent.
- Copy of the Income Tax Form (E1) with the corresponding pay slips, copy of the property declaration form (E9), and of the E3 tax form, in case of professionals, of the last and previous tax year of both the candidate and his/her parents (2021 & 2020 respectively). In case the candidate is not obliged to submit a tax return, he/she must submit a solemn declaration of Law 1599/1986 on non-obligation to submit a tax return.
- Any other documents that may prove the existence of social criteria (member of large family, loss of parent, illness, etc.) at the discretion of the candidate.
- Reference Letter.
- Self-descriptive report.
- Translation is required for all supporting documents in languages other than Greek, English, French and German.
- Graduates of foreign universities must present the study program of their degree, which results in the GPA and distinction awarded.
- Academic performance (GPA, distinction awarded, participation in conferences and publications in scientific journals).
- University & Study Program Status.
- Financial Status & social criteria.
- Justification of the choice of University & study program.
- Technical soundness of scholarship application.
- The results will be announced on the website and on social media.
- For the convenience of candidates, the “Ioannis & Aikaterini Samaras Scholarship of Non Profit Partnership” may modify the timetable and implementation of the program. The relevant announcements will be published on the website of the Non Profit Partnership.
- After the final submission of the application, the candidate may not modify the study program for which he/she has applied for a scholarship, unless there are reasons of force majeure, which are evaluated by the Institution at its discretion.
- In case the candidate receives a negative answer from the University after having submitted his/her application, he/she must inform the Institution immediately.
- In case the candidate, during the selection process by the Non Profit Partnership , is selected by, and opts for another Scholarship or Financial Support Organization, he/she must inform the Foundation immediately and withdraw his/her candidacy from the scholarship program.
- Following the announcement of the results, no re-evaluation process is provided for, and no objections are accepted.